Circuit Breaker Distributor Cabinet Changeover Switch Cabinet Synchronization System
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|2+||US $3,500 / Piece|
Breaker brand: ABB, Schneider, Socome, Smartgen, AISIKAI
Accex series controller is specialized for ATS, with measurement display, controlling and remote controlling. There are two models are available:
ACCEX 510, switching between mains and generator set.
ACCEX 550, switching between mains and duel generator set.
1) Microcomputer control, digital technology.
2) Operating modes programmed with control panel
3) LED indicator
4) PC connection through RS485 port
5) All data readable and editable
AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEM
Mains Automatic Synchronization System is designed for the parallel running of MAINSPOWER diesel generator sets. It allows up to 16 generator sets running in auto synchronization. Connected with ATS, MASS is capable to start generator sets and synchronization automatically, adjusting numbers of generator sets in use depended on allows parallel running of generator sets with the main power to control and supply stable power. This system can be customized to meet different demand.
MASS is applied in electric power, mechnical, communication industries and approved by our customers.
A MASS system contains a Deep Sea controller, an electronic governor, an AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator), and electronic breaker and a PLC system (optional).
1) High reliability: reliable protection, safe performance, all are safety items or systems for the machines itself and for operatiors.
2) Wide application: one generator set with a sigle control panel, can run as single power supply ot the whole synchronization system.
3) Easy operation: automatic control, English-Chinese operation system, internal failure detection.
4) Lower operation cost: Run a proper number of generator set according to demand of loading, to reach a system of off-peak power consumption, avoiding low loading of high power capacity generator set.
5) Lower initial investment; installing a generator set for current loading, add a new generator set if the loading is expended in future.